you know, That Guy. the one who you see walk in, and you inwardly cringe and slump a bit, hoping that your dread and resignation aren't visible on your face.
- argue with your teacher, endlessly, about the flaws in your work.
- say, 'oh, i meant to do that,' or 'oh, i was going to do that,' every time you're given constructive criticism.
- habitually show up late, forcing everyone to rearrange themselves, their easels, and their materials to accommodate you.
- jockey for 'the best spot' in front of the model.
- interrupt the teacher incessantly while they're talking.
- monopolize the teacher's time during class.
- forget your materials or never seem to quite have enough of them and have to borrow.
- never speak to any of the other students in a friendly way, but instead be aloof and keep everyone at a distance.
- speak to everyone around you, all the time, without once drawing breath.
- tell everyone how good your work is.
there you go! how to be resented by your fellow students.